Here are slides for presentations I've given at conferences and elsewhere (still incomplete; if something is missing that you want, please let me know).
- Static Analysis and Reflection, invited talk at SOAP 2013.
- F4F: Taint Analysis of Framework-based Web Applications, given at OOPSLA 2011.
- Refactoring Java Programs for Flexible Locking, given with Max Schaefer at ICSE 2011.
- Software Economies, given at FoSER 2010.
- Refactoring for Reentrancy, given at FSE 2009.
- The Complexity of Andersen's Analysis in Practice, given at SAS 2009.
- Thin Slicing, given at PLDI 2007.
- Refinement-Based Context-Sensitive Points-To Analysis for Java, given at PLDI 2006.
- Demand-Driven Points-To Analysis for Java, given at OOPSLA 2005.
- Explaining Program Failures via Postmortem Static Analysis, given at FSE 2004.